Are you running a business? Wanting to grow? Perhaps trying to write a business or marketing plan? You may need a business planning consultant. Business Plans are an integral part of doing business today. Whether you are applying for a bank loan, seeking private capital, or filling out a commercial lease application, you will be required to provide a Business Plan. Regardless, Business Plans are an excellent way for every business owner to establish goals, gather the most recent market data, and are essential to investigating a new idea. Before you spend your time and money, document your goals and the results you expect.
Do You have a Business? We Provide:
- Business Plans, Competition Research
- Marketing Plans, Market Research
- Business Strategic and Operational Reviews
- Prospectus & Due Diligence for Business Buyers and Sellers
- Ratio and Financial Analysis of Operations
- Private Placement Memorandums (Business Sections)
- Writing Website Content, Marketing Materials Copywriting
- Grant Writing, including SBIR & USDA Grants
- Facilitation & Strategic Planning for Corporate Workshops & Retreats
- Business Coaching and Executive Coaching
- Make You Think Through Every Aspect of Your Business
- Allow for Operating Assessment (especially Working Capital Needs)
- Prepare You for the Unexpected (including Unforeseen Opportunities!)
- Serve as a Tool Essential to Obtain Financing, Employee Buy-In, and Management Engagement
- Set Strategy, Tactics and Goals, Providing One of Your Most Important Management Tools
Business Plans Hawaii has been creating business plans and providing market research, financial projections, feasibility studies, business development and operations advice to existing and start-up businesses since 2000. We pride ourselves on giving each client the attention and responsiveness they deserve.
Call for a Free Discussion of Your Business Needs. Our initial discussion is always without charge or obligation.
Aloha. I am Valerie Koenig, founder of Business Plans Hawaii. Business Plans Hawaii was established to provide business development advice based on sound market research and financial projections.
I have an M.B.A. from the American Graduate School of International Management, Thunderbird Campus, specializing in Finance and Accounting and a B.A. in History, Political Science and International Relations, with Honors in all three, from Mary Washington University in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
I have prepared plans, reports, proposals and grant applications for businesses of all types, including retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, farmers, fishermen and non-profit organizations. Call today to see if I can help you.
Business Plans Hawaii serves businesses nationwide. If you are an entrepreneur launching a multi-state operation, or a high tech or Internet-based business providing services internationally, we can help you no matter where you are located. However, if you are a small business providing goods or services outside Hawaii or our Pacific Communities, we suggest that you seek recommendations for a good business consultant in your home town.
- E-Mail: Valerie@BusinessPlansHawaii.com
Office: (808) 735-5597
- Mailing Address:
- 3059 Maigret Street
- Honolulu, Hawaii 96816